Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Avalon-Chanel Weyzig - Miss Universe Netherlands 2009 missed the crown

In 2009, I was so taken by the photo of Miss Netherlands. I was sure she was going to win the Miss Universe crown.

Those exotic pair of mesmerizing cat eyes against honey- coloured skin and sun-tanned wavy hair convinced me that she was going to be unforgettable. And with a name like Avalon-Chanel, I was sure about her stardom. If I had been given that name, I'm sure I would be a different person today.

But alas, she didn't even make it close...even though she was reportedly within the top 5 in public popularity opinions.

The 19-year-old Dutch with Indonesian descent later went on to compete in Miss World but failed to win the crown again.

In conjunction with the World Cup in 2010, a beauty pageant was held in June, and she came out 3rd.

But if she doesn't give up her "stage" career, I am sure she will find stardom.

No comments:

Post a Comment