Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Miss Universe 2011 predictions

Still, my top 15 contestants at the moment are:

USA

Netherlands


Peru
Australia
Ukraine
Brazil
Costa Rica
Finland
Greece
Malaysia

Egypt



Ghana

Kosovo
I have mixed feelings on Miss Kosovo. I have found photos of her with dark hair (L). But she turned up at the Miss Universe competition with blonde hair (R) ! And it actually turned me off. But still, she could put up a challenge. 


These are not my favourites, but they look like they might be in the top 10 as well:

China
She is a very tall and confident model, but I think she is not pretty, and in her photos, she comes across too strong (like she has claws...)
Russia
Russian models are beginning to rule the world, but this girl is not impressive for me to make the top 15.


Venezuela
Everyone looks forward to Miss Venezuela in every pageant. This girl looks perfect, but she also looks outdated, sorry to say, a little fake and... cold. 


No comments:

Post a Comment