Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Alyssa Campanella, Miss USA 2011


I think the USA has hit a jackpot with the crowning of Alyssa Campanella, Miss California, as the new Miss USA 2011. She is one of the best winners of this title in a long time. I am actually quite impressed to find out the judges actually chose her.


Alyssa is no doubt, very photogenic and is oozing with sexuality. She is a superstar in the making -- just by her looks and her presence. I can't judge from anything else cos I wasn't there at the pageant. 

I've only seen a little bit of her on youtube but just a little bit was enough to convince me that not only will she be frontrunner for the Miss Universe crown, she will be in the movies soon. If I were living in Hollywood and making movies, I would be calling the Miss Universe organization as fast as I can. 

I can't describe it yet, but she has something of Nicole Kidman, Olivia Wilde, Milla Jovovich....and who else? Never mind. 


Let's wait and see if my prediction is right!



2 comments:

  1. YOU provide the worst pictures, no landscape, head is chopped off, zoom too close, and more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..... AND of course, very VERY small pictures.

    ReplyDelete