Friday, August 20, 2010

My Miss Universe 2010 predictions

I don't necessarily like all the girls here, but I think they will be there based on crowd popularity.

This is a competitive bunch as it looks like there is no clear winner, so it will be very interesting to see who wins.



Miss Universe 2010: Mexico ( my fave)



2. Spain (loved her mysterious look, but I hated the blue cloth she wore in the Preliminaries -- she might even fall off my top 5, what a pity.)












3. USA (She is Miss USA, Muslim, Arab, controversial, funny, what can I say?)












4. South Africa (she looks like she should be another Charlize Theron)













5. Ireland (i think she is too much of a model & doesn't really look good up close, but she is hot favourite to win!)












6. Albania (where is Albania? What do they do to make girls like that?)













7. Puerto Rico (not my type of girl -- but she is very aggressive)












 8. Russia (so sweet, but too sweet to win)












9. Trinidad & Tobago (she went topless for her missuniverse.com glamshot -- that's enough to get some attention + pretty good looking except for this dress & those runway shoes)












10. Venezuela (she is like Miss Teen USA trying to look grown-up: or rather Miss Teen Venezuela & I can't take her seriously. I hope she is not in the top10 but the judges may like her better than I do.)












11. France (really pretty, but she may not be able to cope with the pressure of being Miss Universe)











12. Ukraine (classic European muse who would look good starring in a countryside-setting movie, she looks like some French actress, who's that in "Chocolate")












13. Slovak Republic (blondes haven't won the crown for years. They can't be taken too seriously. But she is very pretty.)











14. Colombia (i hate her nose that makes her look like an alien & i don't like her at all, but she is getting a lot of attention with her confidence)












15. Jamaica (she has a lot of presence)













16. Peru (hmmm....no. 16 -- she is very sexy, but I didn't like her looks, but she impressed during the prelims)

No comments:

Post a Comment