Sunday, November 29, 2009

Perla Beltran, Miss World 2009?



I have to start a space for Perla Beltran, Miss Mexico, competing in this year's Miss World. I have been following some of the pageant fans' forums and she is a favourite to win. This woman is so beautiful that if she doesn't win Miss World, I think that organization might as well close down.

She is one of the near-perfect beauties that has surfaced in the international beauty pageant arena in a long long time. Where has she been hiding so long? Anyway, she will go down in history as one of the most beautiful women who has ever lived.

Her gorgeous blue eyes remind me of Morgan Brittany and Morgan Fairchild, two gorgeous actresses who were famous on TV in the 80's.

See the comparisons below of Perla and the 2 Morgans...
Perla Beltran

Morgan Britanny

Morgan Fairchild

I will try to post as many photos of Perla Beltran as I can find....

No comments:

Post a Comment