Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Astrid Herrera, Miss World 1984

The year 1984 I saw the most beautiful woman ever. She was Miss World 1984, Astrid Herrera. No one has come close to her beauty then.


I couldn't believe my eyes then, as a young girl. How could anyone be born so beautiful. I checked her up on the internet in recent years but she doesn't look like an aged version of this woman at all. I wonder why, and I was quite disappointed.



In 1984, Astrid created a controversy with animal activists when she competed for the Miss World title in London. Apparently, she was a successful model in Venezuela and was a poster girl for a bull-fighting event!

    

Anyways, she would always be my most beautiful beauty queen. Her name will always be my favourite name, and would be the name for my heroine if I write a story or for my daughter.



No comments:

Post a Comment